Job Duties Include:
- Use sanding and buffing tools to smooth surfaces
- Clean work area before and after jobs
- Properly measure and calculate materials
- Ability to use powertools and hand tools for assembling/disassembling
- Repair improperly welded pieces and fill holes
- Assemble components big or small
- Change hoses, fittings, air valves etc.
- Accept responsibility for work performed
- No experience necessary, willing to train proper techniques
- Experience or class completion a plus
- Experience working on heavy equipment a plus
Employee must be able to work in a group setting as well as indvidually. Must be able to take direction and listen to senior employees. Follow all safety practices and rules.
Full time position.